We are looking for an ambitious hard-working, self Motivation, Carrier Oriented employee with Good Command in English. IELTS/PTE/TOFEL/ is preferable But not mandatory. Start your career with most dynamic and fastest growing Graduate Track Consultancy.
Career with Graduate Track
We’ve three vacancies available at this moment.
We are looking for a dynamic experienced student recruitment manager. Preferably experience working in the higher educational industry in the past or experience in Marketing/Sales as Manager. We are requesting you to send a C.V along with Cover Letter. Application will be considered incomplete without the Cover Letter.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Identify the potential partnership opportunities with local institutes for UK University.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and aid expansion effort
- Liaise with University International Office colleagues, accommodation, academic and support colleagues in Centre to deliver a high-quality experience for visitors to the Centre with a positive influence on recruitment.
- The primary point of contact for all program inquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximize leads
- B2B or Channel Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of international education systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Cold calling experience preferred
Benefits: Competitive (depends on experience & applicant’s profile) Salary + attractive commission will provide. Other facilities as per company rules Compensation & Other Benefits • Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Salary Review: Yearly • Festival Bonus: 1
How to Apply: Send us your details C.V to [email protected] Email headline should be “Graduate Track – Manager Application”.
A marketing intern is an aspiring marketing professional at the beginning of his/her career. You will assist in the management of marketing operations under the supervision of a manager. Your duties include preparing proposals, hosting events, and researching marketing trends. You also need to learn other areas of the company operations such as customer service, social media account handling, creating marketing campaigns, application process and counselling too.
- Identifying and targeting new customers.
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces.
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts.
- The ability to think outside of the box and be creative & Innovative. Good record of Client Relationships, Research, Critical Thinking, Analysis, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Public Speaking, Writing, Interpersonal Communication, Attention to Details.
- Must be available and willing to commit at least three (3) months initially for the internship.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Excellent Learning Opportunities with Friendly Work Environment
- Lunch & Transportation will be reimburse
- After 3 months of internship, permanent job opportunity subject to Performance and Available Vacancy
How to Apply: Send us your details C.V to [email protected] Email headline should be “Graduate Track – Marketing Intern Application”.
- Job Responsibilities
- To consult with the Students ,Guardians face to face ,Over the phone regarding admission procedure or some selected Countries
- Creating and Managing Customers, maintain visitors database and regular followup. Need to Upload students Documents to our own CRM systems.
- Host Seminars with Prospective students and promote our promotion and services.
- Maintain Strict Confidentiality about Customer information ,As per required students necessary documents,Received emails and application process.
- Develop proposal /concept note for procurement of consulting services from various international and national prospective clients
- Prepare technical notes, concept notes, fact sheets, analysis, reports, communication materials, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Organize events including meetings, seminars, workshops, focus groups, and produce subsequent reports such as meeting minutes, event reports, etc.
- Assist in preparing various reports on consulting
- Project management and implementation, any other relevant tasks to be assigned
- Educational & Other Skill Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, (Minimum)
- Computer communication skills and attention to detail.
- Graphics design, Digital Marketing content writing skills if you’ve
- Social Media Friendly – IT Savvy
- Excellent English, Good communication skills
- Experience Requirements • 1 to 2 year(s) • The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Education Counselling, Excellent English, HR & Training, Market Development (Banking), Market Intelligence
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Consulting Firms, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, University
* Freshers are also encouraged to apply. Don’t be shy. We looking for smart and hard workers so even if you don’t have relevant experience we will consider if you demonstrate your passion to learn and work in the international higher education sector.
Salary • Competitive (depends on experience & applicant’s profile) Salary + attractive commission will provide. Other facilities as per company rules Compensation & Other Benefits • Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Salary Review: Yearly • Festival Bonus: 1
How to Apply: Send us your details C.V to [email protected] Email headline should be “Graduate Track – Student Counsellor Application”.
Employment Status Full-time Workplace • Work at office
• Age 22 to 35 years • Both males and females are allowed to apply
• English medium and/or high IELTS scorer will be given priority.
• Our office located in Green Road, Panthapath so if you are not from commutable distance we discourage to apply.
• Check out our facebook and website to understand our business nature
The Employee is required to work at the Company’s premises in [Dhaka], or at such other location in the Country (with Mutual understanding) as is notified to the Employee from time to time (including the places of work for any of the Company’s affiliates or business partners). The Employee agrees to travel on Company business (either within the country or abroad) as may be required for the proper performance of the Employees duties under this Contract.
Job Location: Green Road, Dhaka
Application deadline: June 01, 2021. Make sure you apply to only ONE position and follow how to apply.